Play-Focused Parties for Kids
A spectacularly fun and memorable way to celebrate any occasion!
Clashing Swords Party
Our artists will help kids create their own fantastic swords and shields to take home, then host an all-out game of Strategic Capture the Flag. We'll bring an array of props and several ancient magical relics to be hidden and found onsite!
Add larger-than-life armored characters to increase the fun!
Nerf Survival Party
Kids work with skilled artists creating post-apocalyptic taggers to take home, then choose from fifty nerf guns and sci-fi props to play an all out, counselor-lead Battle Royale and games of Team Survival!
Giant Maze Add-On works especially well and Huge Character Add-Ons also increase the fun!
Just the maze, please? Certainly! We'll build a giant maze for your kids to host their own fun inside. With design input from the birthday crew, we'll set it up before the party begins and return to take it down when the party is over! No extra charge for setting up off-site.
Create extra fun with a Bucket-o-Nerf Add-On!
Party From Afar
Kids are invited to join an online tabletop roleplay game hosted by one our counselors. These are original and highly social RPG adventures adopted for online platforms.
Our artists will drop off a collection of custom made sword tagger kits and instructions with the host for participants to craft in their own time.
Add a giant maze to your party! We'll come early and set up a large refrigerator box maze. A long lost tomb, a pre-apocalypse research laboratory, we'll hide props inside then play games in and around the maze.
A bucket of nerf with enough pistols and darts for every kid! What more can we say?
Add larger-than-life characters to your party! We’ll bring one or more armored monstrosities to challenge your guests when the games begin!
Adventures in Cardboard will come to your favorite park or your own backyard to set up activities for any celebration. We often facilitate birthdays, coming of age ceremonies and end-of-the-school-year parties.
If you'd like a suggestion for arranging an event at a park near you in the seven county metro area, if you mention you are planning an event with AiC these parks will help you make arrangements.
Or... you can come to our Adventure Studio in Minneapolis, create props with us here and then take a three minute stroll to a fantastic wooded bend at Minnehaha Creek for games.
Magnetic and entertaining people with consummate artistic skills, our Instructors act as trusty yet happy-go-lucky warlords who are able to keep responsible parameters on play while joining in the nitty gritty of battle when called upon by the adventurers to do so!
Go with one of our never-fail-to-please parties described above or let us know if we can create activities and games around a specific theme!
PARTIES WITH BUILDING AND GAMES: Clashing Swords and Nerf Survival Parties
- up to 20 adventurers $545.50
- if hosted off-site add $15 (does not apply for Just-A-Maze)
- for parties of 20-30 adventurers add $125
- for parties of 30-40 adventurers add $250
- The 8 Kid Option: Cap your Clashing Swords or Nerf Survival Party to 8 participants: $400
PARTIES WITH GAMES ONLY: Clashing Swords and Nerf Survival Parties
- we bring the weapons to borrow for games, no building is involved, up to 20 kids, $250
- for parties of 20-30 adventurers add $75
- for parties of 30-40 adventurers add $150
- if you want us to pre-build weapons for the participants add $12 per sword and shield combo
PARTIES FROM AFAR: Online Tabletop Roleplay Sessions with Sword Tagger Kits
- we send out "homework" prior to the session: character sheets, game rules, and a description of the adventure - as well as a link to the online gaming platform, up to 8 kids
- we will drop sword tagger kits off with the host for distribution to participants before the session, assembly instructions will be included in the "homework" sent out beforehand. These kits will have an in-game equivalent sword that participants get to use.
- the game last for 5 hours, this can be done as one session or split between 2
- with sword taggers, $360
- without sword taggers, $290
Giant Maze Add-On
- add $269
Huge Character Add-Ons
- for every character add $75
Just-A-Maze, installation with no staff, $299
Want to Keep the Cardboard?
We pack up our Giant Maze boxes and bring them back when your party is finished, but you can purchase them if you like.
Please inquire for pricing. The cost of cardboard fluctuates.
Artist Crafted Weapons: weapons created by a skilled crafter. Available for purchase as an addition to birthday parties and special events. Built, papermached, and finished with a polyurethane coating to protect against the weather and support intensive play!
- $40 for a finished dagger
- $70 for a standard one-handed sword
- customized swords and shields starting at a minimum of $100
Contact the Booking Manager account for more information.